Rule of thirds challenge - post photos here

trees thirds.jpg

I love craftsmanship in obscure,
000404180003E.jpg
important things. The level of expertise for an artisan to create a beautiful piece of art work in a simple, overlooked detail in a home or business is fascinating to me.

shoot film y'all

I do not actually believe in the "rule of thirds" concept...seriously...I do not subscribe to it in any way...

I do not actually believe in the "rule of thirds" concept...seriously...I do not subscribe to it in any way...

That's interesting. I don't purposely compose that way but I do find that I subconsciously end up with a lot of photos where my subject is right on the cross points - whether through composition or cropping. I think it is more pleasing to the eye.

Either do I . Obviously. Lol

It's one of several I try to use. It certainly seems to be the easiest.

I don't consciously think of the rule of thirds, and I have no idea how many of my shots end up conforming to that configuration.

I don't subscribe to the Rule of Thirds.

I subscribe to the Occasional Suggestion of Thirds.

Catching up. Pentax P30T, Kodak Color Plus 200, 28mm tokina. shot this weekend for challenge. Unicolor kit, used up, have to order more. Good scanner driver, silver fast.

32420035E.jpg

Most reactions

Back