Rule of thirds challenge - post photos here

We have a special game with red punch buggies.

Whoever spots the red Volkswagen Bug gets to rule the radio until the next person spots one.

2017-10-06_09-19-55.jpg

Whoever spots the red Volkswagen Bug gets to rule the radio until the next person spots one.
I saw a Ford Pinto with a rag where the gas cap should have been. Tried, unsuccessfully, to light the fuse on that bomb.
:bom:

I saw a Ford Pinto with a rag where the gas cap should have been. Tried, unsuccessfully, to light the fuse on that bomb.
:bom:

They won't blow up that way. You need to ram them from behind to make 'em go 'boom'.

Use the rule of thirds in composing. Post 1 new photo every day for a week. This challenge runs from tomorrow 9/30 to Friday 10/6.

Post the photos here!

I thought today was Saturday the 7th...............

Despite the cute ferrets, this challenge has ended. Go in peace.

Wayyyyyyyyy too many "Coffee House" posts here in this, the p_i_c_t_u_r_e thread. Really annoying on mobile devices, wading through friends chattering back and forth in what is ostensibly, a photo posting thread.

I don’t mind the chit chat in the challenge threads but if it’s annoying some people I can add a note to the next one requesting people keep their comments to a minimum or to keep them in point. What do the rest of you think?

Most reactions

Back