Rumor: Another full frame Nikon DSLR camera coming for Phiotokina (08/08/2014)

What I really want it to have is an externally attached LCD screen. Sell the camera without a LCD screen and instead sell the screen as an accessory. This will allow many aftermarket possibilities for different user needs. Video people may want something that allows further extension of the screen from the camera, even wireless screen. Studio people may want a wireless screen to, or perhaps a corded one. A hardcore outdoor photographer may just leave the screen at home for a more light weight and compact body to move around more easily. Screen sizes can then come in different dimensions and even different display types. Heck, let it connect to your ipad and control your settings from an APP (which is not available). I honestly think this will be something any brand can capitalize easily.

There goes DX... time to dump those lenses :)
Wouldn't they all shoot in DX mode?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. There are very few DX lenses worth owning... and even fewer that would be worth putting on a FX body.

My ears have developed a slight twitch...

The first rumors said..

• Lightweight body
  • Tilty/Twisty LCD
  • Built in WiFi
If by 'Action' camera they mean...
  • Full weather/dust sealed body..
  • Dual card slots
  • Pro AF system (D4s/D810 level)
  • Large Buffer
  • Fast FPS

They may actually make a camera people want.

What I really want it to have is an externally attached LCD screen. Sell the camera without a LCD screen and instead sell the screen as an accessory. This will allow many aftermarket possibilities for different user needs. Video people may want something that allows further extension of the screen from the camera, even wireless screen. Studio people may want a wireless screen to, or perhaps a corded one. A hardcore outdoor photographer may just leave the screen at home for a more light weight and compact body to move around more easily. Screen sizes can then come in different dimensions and even different display types. Heck, let it connect to your ipad and control your settings from an APP (which is not available). I honestly think this will be something any brand can capitalize easily.

You could also pretend your shooting film when you have to get exposure right first time

A full frame d5300?

I guess I'm the only person that would see the flippy/tilty LCD screen as a nuisance.

I would rather have a fixed screen.

Less things to break.

Seems less "mickey mouse".

The D750 is coming.

Source:
The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750 | Nikon Rumors

The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750

By [NR] ADMIN | Published: AUGUST 18, 2014

I can now confirm the name of the upcoming full frame DSLR camera: Nikon D750 (see also the rumored specifications).

I am also pretty confident (over 95% probability) that the new Nikon D750 camera will have a 24.3MP full frame sensor and will be released for Photokina. I am still not sure about the focusing system and whether or not the sensor will have an AA filter.

If you have any more details on this new camera, you can contact me anonymously here. You can also anonymously submit any pictures by using any of the listed services (Bayimg, Rapidshare, Anonfiles).

Read more on NikonRumors.com: The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750 | Nikon Rumors

Rumored specifications:
- 24MP full frame sensor
- Tilting LCD screen
- Wi-Fi support
- Expeed 4 imaging processor
- Very light body (probably similar to the D610 and Df, maybe even lighter)
- Priced around $2,500 (the current Nikon FX camera price points are - D610: $1,896.95, Df: $2,746.95, D810: $3,296.95, D4s: $6,496.95)
- Potential announcement at the end of August or early September
- No idea on the model name - it could be D620, D750 or something completely different
- The probability rating on this rumor is currently at 70% - I am pretty confident that this camera is coming, I am just not sure about the detailed specifications (if you have any more details, you can contact me anonymously here)

Read more on NikonRumors.com: Another full frame Nikon DSLR camera coming for Photokina | Nikon Rumors

The D750 is coming.

Source:
The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750 | Nikon Rumors

The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750

By [NR] ADMIN | Published: AUGUST 18, 2014

I can now confirm the name of the upcoming full frame DSLR camera: Nikon D750 (see also the rumored specifications).

I am also pretty confident (over 95% probability) that the new Nikon D750 camera will have a 24.3MP full frame sensor and will be released for Photokina. I am still not sure about the focusing system and whether or not the sensor will have an AA filter.

If you have any more details on this new camera, you can contact me anonymously here. You can also anonymously submit any pictures by using any of the listed services (Bayimg, Rapidshare, Anonfiles).

Read more on NikonRumors.com: The upcoming full frame DSLR camera will be called Nikon D750 | Nikon Rumors

Rumored specifications:
- 24MP full frame sensor
- Tilting LCD screen
- Wi-Fi support
- Expeed 4 imaging processor
- Very light body (probably similar to the D610 and Df, maybe even lighter)
- Priced around $2,500 (the current Nikon FX camera price points are - D610: $1,896.95, Df: $2,746.95, D810: $3,296.95, D4s: $6,496.95)
- Potential announcement at the end of August or early September
- No idea on the model name - it could be D620, D750 or something completely different
- The probability rating on this rumor is currently at 70% - I am pretty confident that this camera is coming, I am just not sure about the detailed specifications (if you have any more details, you can contact me anonymously here)

Read more on NikonRumors.com: Another full frame Nikon DSLR camera coming for Photokina | Nikon Rumors

Looking forward to learning more... soon... and please make it have at least 8-9 frames per second.

I'm hoping it has the sensor from the A7s. 12mp and uber ISO. Drooool.
And go figure! I just got my "new" d810 which I preordered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird, still say it's a bit of a crowded line up/

You could also pretend your shooting film when you have to get exposure right first time

Which should be the Df.

Excellent. I've outgrown my starter camera, i am really looking forward to seeing what this new camera is going to bring to the table.

Last edited:
More rumors:

This is the image of the new Nikon D750!!!

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj524/picrumors/picrumors001/aWLzAIu_zps4b513c58.png

"The only difference with the D610 seems to be that tilting screen. Of course...if the image is real."

Source:
Sorry, no mirrorless from Nikon. But I got that (fake?) Nikon D750 picture? | Mirrorless Rumors

Be aware:
It is probably fake!

Why would they downgrade the d700's viewfinder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back