Rumor: Another full frame Nikon DSLR camera coming for Phiotokina (08/08/2014)

More rumors:

This is the image of the new Nikon D750!!!

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj524/picrumors/picrumors001/aWLzAIu_zps4b513c58.png

"The only difference with the D610 seems to be that tilting screen. Of course...if the image is real."

Source:
Sorry, no mirrorless from Nikon. But I got that (fake?) Nikon D750 picture? | Mirrorless Rumors

Be aware:
It is probably fake!

Why would they downgrade the d700's viewfinder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope not... it looks like the D7000, D7100, D600, D610 type of deal... I want it to be like the D700!!!

More rumors:

This is the image of the new Nikon D750!!!

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj524/picrumors/picrumors001/aWLzAIu_zps4b513c58.png

"The only difference with the D610 seems to be that tilting screen. Of course...if the image is real."

Source:
Sorry, no mirrorless from Nikon. But I got that (fake?) Nikon D750 picture? | Mirrorless Rumors

Be aware:
It is probably fake!

Why would they downgrade the d700's viewfinder?

Hope not... it looks like the D7000, D7100, D600, D610 type of deal... I want it to be like the D700!!!

Who knows.

If that is not the real thing, then they did a pretty good job photoshopping it.

the only thing they would had faked was the hinge for the swivel screen--the rest is identical to a D600.

I feel like Nikon would have learned their lesson with the D5000 with the bottom hinge and if they were to introduce one on the D7x0 it would be a side swivel.

The top/bottom edge of the screen is CLEARLY PS'ed. Like no question about it.

They used Nikon's picture of the D600: http://static.bhphoto.com/images/multiple_images/images500x500/IMG_341706.jpg

overlay them and they are identical.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's confirmation bias, but now that bottom part is starting to stick out like a sore thumb. Good catch.

More rumors:
Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor | Nikon Rumors

Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor
By [NR] ADMIN | Published: AUGUST 25, 2014

I received this screenshot from a website I will not mention online in order to keep the privacy of the individuals involved. I believe that the person who posted that is very close to Nikon and that he/she is talking about the upcoming D750 camera (there is no other 24MP Nikon camera with 51 AF points). Here are the missing specifications that we did not have before (the text is translated):

- 51 AF points (as I predicted earlier)
- 8fps (makes sense for an action camera)
- TTL exposure metering using a 91k pixels RGB sensor (same as in the D800/D800E/D810)

Please note that this information is not coming from one of my source - it was found online and could be wrong.

I will open the comment section for guests, but if things get out of control again, I will quickly turn it back off.

Read more on NikonRumors.com: Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor | Nikon Rumors

Looking good so far. How long after photokina do these new camera become available?

More rumors:
Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor | Nikon Rumors

Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor
By [NR] ADMIN | Published: AUGUST 25, 2014

I received this screenshot from a website I will not mention online in order to keep the privacy of the individuals involved. I believe that the person who posted that is very close to Nikon and that he/she is talking about the upcoming D750 camera (there is no other 24MP Nikon camera with 51 AF points). Here are the missing specifications that we did not have before (the text is translated):

- 51 AF points (as I predicted earlier)
- 8fps (makes sense for an action camera)
- TTL exposure metering using a 91k pixels RGB sensor (same as in the D800/D800E/D810)

Please note that this information is not coming from one of my source - it was found online and could be wrong.

I will open the comment section for guests, but if things get out of control again, I will quickly turn it back off.

Read more on NikonRumors.com: Additional Nikon D750 specifications: 51 AF points, 8fps, 91k pixels RGB sensor | Nikon Rumors

Excellent! Can't wait for the announcement!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back