rumor for Canon 5d ii

gsd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone heard the rumor about a new Canon 5dii or 5d markii being released in August 2008? I am wondering if there is any truth to this rumor, considering they are rebating the canon 5d now until 7/19/08 in the USA. I wonder if canon will have a new speedlite to? Anyone heard anything?

Has anyone heard the rumor about a new Canon 5dii or 5d markii being released in August 2008? I am wondering if there is any truth to this rumor, considering they are rebating the canon 5d now until 7/19/08 in the USA. I wonder if canon will have a new speedlite to? Anyone heard anything?

The only thing I heard was from a salesman at Beach Camera. There may be no truth to it, but he said that the replacement will be out in the fall.

Groan....:roll:

There have been rumors of a new 5D...since the week after it first came out. The only people who know for sure, work for Canon...and they are pretty tight lipped.

Canon has a rebate program every year (maybe twice a year), I wouldn't read too much into that.

oh, yet another one ;)

There are no information leaks at Canon.

Groan....:roll:

There have been rumors of a new 5D...since the week after it first came out. The only people who know for sure, work for Canon...and they are pretty tight lipped.

Canon has a rebate program every year (maybe twice a year), I wouldn't read too much into that.

Its not that they're tight-lipped, as much as its that they speak in Japanese, and we don't understand them when they say (We're making a 5D Mark II!!!).

Sorry, I had to say it. :)

very interesting link, but unfortunatly it is not rock sold on release date. I say this as amazon only gets those dates second hand most of the time and they have been known to be wrong - however add it to the existing rumours and it might come out then.

Most reactions

Back