What's new

Runners

Corey Jenkins

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
North Carolina
I've been super busy with school lately. The semester is just about done and I had a little extra time last week to shoot some stuff for my self. I've been wanting to add a couple running style photos to my portfolio so I set up a few shoots with local models to do this. While I didnt nail quite what I wanted I still got to mess around with different lighting set ups and some new photoshop stuff.


1
RunnerGreensboroNight-XL.jpg



2
i-SHMVWkz-XL.jpg

This was a very last minute shoot, friend wanted to hang out and decided I could use her for some photos. THe background was not planned or anything and might actually change it to something else where the perspectives line up. Let me know what you think though!




Thanks!
Home
Blog
Facebook
 
First one is outstanding !!!! Second one is vibrant

Congrats on both, especially the first one :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom