Sad news regarding KmH (Keith)

Losing an on-line friend or long-time acquaintance is a weird feeling.
If you or they simply stopped visiting the same sites, it's not a big deal....people grow and change...life goes on.
But when you hear that someone has passed away...it hits much harder...harder that you expect. They suddenly feel more like a friend that you really knew.

This site will not be the same without Keith but I'm thankful for the significant contributions he's made to it over the years.

RIP Keith.
I understand and completely agree. He was active on the forum literally right up to the end. It was his absence of over a month that got me wondering where he was, and the team got to talking. He contributed here in many ways, large and small. When you're used to seeing someone near daily, even online, you maybe take that for granted more than you realize.

He's already missed, and will continue to be missed, for a long long time.

Saddened to hear the news. He was knowledgeable and I enjoyed his train videos. He will be missed.

Also Since Keith liked Astronomy,I dedicate a recent Waxing crescent moon shot.
39442335_712860099056894_7018290798651244544_o.jpg

Makes you wonder if/how your own sudden absence would be perceived, if at all.

I know that anytime I saw Keith's avatar in a thread, I knew it was something I should read and consider, as he was a voice with experience and reason. He certainly will be missed, and I am so sorry for his loved ones that he departed so suddenly and so young.

Losing an on-line friend or long-time acquaintance is a weird feeling.
If you or they simply stopped visiting the same sites, it's not a big deal....people grow and change...life goes on.
But when you hear that someone has passed away...it hits much harder...harder that you expect. They suddenly feel more like a friend that you really knew.

This site will not be the same without Keith but I'm thankful for the significant contributions he's made to it over the years.

RIP Keith
Big Mike pretty much sums it up on how I feel. Keith was the first person on here I talked with and he helped me out many times and told me when I was wrong and helped and told me when I was on the right track .He kept me moving along in the very beginning , he will be missed on here for sure .

Always a loss when passionate people leave us. They are an inspiration to keep working, for all of us.
I hope he is imaging in his next life...
Rod

Rest In Peace old friend.

I don’t even have words. Like most (or all) of you I never met Keith in real life. I hardly even know what he looked like, or anything about him.

And yet, his loss hits me hard. Keith was one the the “old guard” of this forum, and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. You could almost always count on him commenting on your post within a few hours of it going up, and that takes dedication.

If I was asked to list the three most infuentual members to me since I joined, he’d be among them for sure. I’ve been on this forum for nearly a decade now and can’t imagine what it’s going to be like without him.

May he rest in peace, I can only offer my condolences to his friends and family.

You will be missed, Keith! Our condolences go out to his friends and family from everyone here at TPF.

So sad.. I posted on his train trips as I love the trains also. For sure, he will be missed tremendously!
Prayers for the family.

Sad news to read, my thoughts and prayers with the family.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back