What's new

Sad: Saying goodbye to Harley

Sorry, for Jasper's loss. They are all so beautiful. Majority of people would just walk on by an abandon animal, so thank you for rescueing several.
 
Thank you, Tami! I too get very attached! My Granny who is 91, was a self taught vet in a rural area. She even took in wild animals, so I was taught that once you got an animal it was dependent on you, and never get what you can not provide for. I guess my love from animals comes from here. I also rescue animals for many years, but got were I could not afford the vet bills, and have slowed it down considerably. My animals are more like family members, and offer so much love for so what little we give them. Thank you for hugs, because I need it right now:)
 
Sorry for your loss. Losing our little buddies is tough.
 
This is my chihuahua splash. He is about 2 years old. I love him to pieces.

(Sorry for the iPhone pics And his tail wouldn't stop wagging so its blurry)
And this is my two month old kitten zoey...

them together :
 

Attachments

  • $image-2058720364.webp
    $image-2058720364.webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 82
  • $image-479742734.webp
    $image-479742734.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 72
  • $image-769147836.webp
    $image-769147836.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 69
I am really sorry about those painful demises :( How colorful these animals and birds make our other wise dry life.....I have Richie (2 year old dog), 30 pigeons and some fishes in a tiny pond to nurture.... How light they make our hearts..... On my every return home Richie is sure to be there at the door to welcome :D
 
Awe Bunny so sorry about Harley. What a sweet little piggy he was. This is a picture of Cheech and Chong. And here is just Chong Cheech died after getting his first set of shots. It was an allergic reaction. My daughters especially the middle one was heartbroken. She cried for 3 days straight.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2436769859.webp
    $image-2436769859.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 68
  • $image-3701225065.webp
    $image-3701225065.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 64
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a St. Bernard of 10 years last May. We had such an incredible connection! It's so hard to say goodbye. Here's a photo of our new puppy. Not a good one as it was taken with an iPhone in the dark, but cute nonetheless!

$474041_3393247396933_1585435711_o.webp

This photo is a little better..
$LBB_5804eweb.webp
 
An animals love is a special gift from God .... i have a small farm and all my creatures are loving some more than others but loving none the less. There is something special about the way animals love humans and how they connect with us..... it is more than dogs and cats...... one of my goats loves me as much as my dog

Enjoy this one!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss. I remember when one of my cats died (he was nearly 24 years old, and I'd had him since he was barely weaned...), I couldn't even call my workplace and tell them because I couldn't talk about it.

It's always a sad day when you must say goodbye to a dear and trusted friend.

To all those who have never known the unconditional love of a pet: You have my pity.

I've only ever had cats. I've known more "amused tolerance" than unconditional love. :lmao:
Except for Jaspar, my 24-year old tabby mentioned above...but he was a puppy dog trapped in a cat's body. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom