bunny99123
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2012
- Messages
- 771
- Reaction score
- 110
- Location
- Sherwood, AR
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I don't know if this is in the correct forum. Today I had to put to rest four-legged family member. A best friend and I love dearly, Harley is a Guinea Pig that we rescued from a foam ice chest in front of Petco or more like he rescued Use. He loved to cuddle, and have his picture taken. I could put him in any pose and he would stay there. He was more than a piggies to us. We love him just as we love our son. We are hurting so much. This is some of his pics.
Please, post your nonhuman family members to support a love of an animal.





Please, post your nonhuman family members to support a love of an animal.





Attachments
Last edited:





