Sad That These Warning Are Necessary

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came across this little tidbit in a camera manual today. Couldn't help but laugh when I thought "there are really people out there who need this type of warning". :bouncingsmileys:

1.JPG

I remember reading that then i got all worried. Like how close is it to my eye and what exactly are the risks?

Just take a look at any ladder sold in the US. You really can't see the ladder due to all the safety stickers slapped on it.

Just take a look at any ladder sold in the US. You really can't see the ladder due to all the safety stickers slapped on it.

Now that's a different story!!! 2 months ago, I took a spill off a step ladder. Took 12 staples to close the split in the back of my head, and the knot still hasn't gone away completely. Obviously I wasn't reading the stickers.

I wish I would have known this 5 minutes ago.....

WARNING: Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery while attempting to get pregnant.

My favorite one was on a chain saw "Do not stop chain with hand or groin". There is a story there!

I know several neighborhoods that could use to have this sign posted.
dumb-tech-warning-labels.jpg

On Children Cough Medicine:
'Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication'

As a parent and grand parent I really don't want to see my hyped up 6 yr old speeding down the highway, or operating a bulldozer, but I guess some might as this follows:

Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back