Sad That These Warning Are Necessary

My favorite label is "Take two tablets every six hours and keep away from children."

My favorite label is "Take two tablets every six hours and keep away from children."
This is one of my favorites. Again, which one of you sicko's caused this one.
a94_w2.jpg

"6PCS Precision screwdriver set not to be inserted into PENIS"

a94_w2.jpg

I recall seeing a catalog with a vacuum cleaner with a warning about inserting the............ er...................male part.

a94_w2.jpg

I recall seeing a catalog with a vacuum cleaner with a warning about inserting the............ er...................male part.
Big surprise you're talking about male parts!

a94_w2.jpg

a94_w2.jpg

Nope just pointing out that stupidity goes both ways.

On Apple's iPod Shuffle marketing materials in 2005: “Do not eat iPod Shuffle.”

On the packaging for a wristwatch: "Warning! This is not underwear! Do not attempt to put in pants."

On a Terrestrial Digital outdoor antenna: "Do not attempt to install if drunk, pregnant, or both."

On a Samsung 3D TV disclaimer: "Pregnant women, the elderly, sufferers of serious medical conditions, those who are sleep deprived or under the influence of alcohol should avoid utilizing the unit's 3D functionality."

Man, those drunk moms-to-be just can't catch a break!:lol:

When I ever see warning labels like that, there usually is some kind of story behind it. Someone out there has done it and probably sued the company. Remember the hot coffee lady? Haha.

Kind of reminds me of the weird commercials on TV during the day from law firms.

"if you died from this drug, you may be entitled to compensation" - Yeah. That makes so much sense.

Most reactions

Back