What's new

saling camera help

Lucky13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
arkansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i need advice.. im going to sale my son dslr 330 camera...ive had it less than a year i have two battery's a charger, a large bag still have the box and everything that came with it receipt everything how much should i ask for it.. only has a few scratches nothing deep and not on the screen
 
If you want to SELL the camera I would go around $500. But I would just put it on crags list with a nice complete description.

At first I thought you wanted to go on vacation with the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom