Salon Photoshoot

Psynema

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Too many to really comment on. If you have a few favorites post them here. Big difference in the look after they got done with her.
-
Shoot well, Joe

262713_183615618359034_100749169979013_386374_529060_n.jpg

Whats that bulge in the right hand bottom? Just wondering.

Is that the only one you want C&Ced? Post like 3 or 4. For this one I agree with Garrett, weird boobi bulge going on. Other than that the exposure is ok maybe a little dark, her eyes are dull and lack catch lights, I would have moved the light a little more directly onto her face, not much need for dramatic side lighting here (unless you were going for drama). The hands are a little weird and I am not sure why you've included them in the frame. May be my monitor but she looks very slightly green. Skin is a little shiny. Hope this is constructive...

The pose is a little weird also. It looks like that shirt is one shoulder so if you had turned her you could have included so much more in the shot. It also would have gotten rid of the crease in her neck & allowed the whites of her eyes on the left side to show. You could cut out her hands because they are very awkward the way they are posed. The fingers are much to curled. Or loosen the crop so you can see her entire hand. It looks like one finger from her other hand is protruding from the visible hand. The lighting is okay. Maybe give her a towel to get the oil or sweat off her forehead so it's not so shinny. Or use softer lights.
Hope this helps.

I don't know what others feel and think, but I find it good enough. I am curious of the bulge in the right hand too. What is it? If so many people are focusing on it, then that means the bulge is gaining more attention than the rest of the picture and it might be diverting people. Just a thought. You know better

I agree on the bulge, and I think the hand placement feels awkward as well. A little post processing might help too. It looks like it came straight out of the camera. Did you do any touchups in photoshop?

Her hand looks totally out of place, and is there part of another hand there?

1 red eye...weird lip curl...gnurled hand...that odd bulge...
is this one your fave?

Most reactions

Back