What's new

Salute! A Tribute Concert!

ejbonagua

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to cover this school concert together with my school's photography club. This was my first try on concert photography. At first I was worried about noise because there were bad lighting and I had to use high iso on my D3100, focusing was kinda hard too, I had some shots that weren't that sharp, but all in all it worked well. Another good thing was we were allowed to use flashes but I tried not to rely on the flash. Here are some of my favorite shots. :)

Full album here: Salute! A Concert Tribute! - an album on Flickr

DSC_0381.webp DSC_0115.webp DSC_0214.webp DSC_0291.webp DSC_0636.webp DSC_0649.webp DSC_0307.webp DSC_0158.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0173.webp
    DSC_0173.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Bump
 
Thoughts anyone?
 
Not bad, especially for your first attempt, at what, IMO, is one of the most challenging types of phtoography. As you mentioned, there are some sharpness issues, and the noise is high, but those in large part relate to the equipment. One suggestion: Watch the performer's heads move and try and shoot when you're NOT looking directly up their nose!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom