What's new

Salvation army

mysteryscribe said:
different strokes i can only speak for myself ...

Very true! I'm glad we humans all see things in our own way, it makes living all that more interesting! :mrgreen: and photography...for that matter:wink:
 
If everyone were like me photography would have stopped advancing with the Kodak 2c folding camera of the thirties. They would just come in colors now.
 
I favour the second crop as well.
 
mysteryscribe said:
If everyone were like me photography would have stopped advancing with the Kodak 2c folding camera of the thirties. They would just come in colors now.

Haha good one :)

I think if everyone were like me, photography would have advanced even faster hehe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom