Same Day Courier! Kinda....

Houston, the chemicals have landed!
TODAY is Someday! The driver just dropped them off.

So being the good Canadian I am I apologized to the driver for yelling at him and explained to him that like I said on the phone, he was just my final straw, he went on to tell me his side of the story about coming in the driveway, turns out him not coming all the way in the driveway may have been partly my fault (well Mr Rabbit's, see, he put some Halloween decorations in the driveway and decided he liked them and they have stayed).

So Delivery Dude gets to the end of the driveway, it is cut out of a cedar stand so imagine tall trees on either side/tunnel kind of drive. He decides not to bring the truck in and will walk. He gets to the first turn and... he sees a pirate skull hanging from a tree... continues on a little and starts to think about allll the movies that start just like this...
IMG_1615 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
He gets around the corner and sees another pirate skull... and makes the decision to go back to the truck lol!!
His way out...
IMG_1613 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
Oopsie!

I'm sure me calling him back rather irate reinforced his decision lmao!!

Some days are just like that lol

Last edited:

So being the good Canadian I am I apologized to the driver for yelling at him and explained to him that like I said on the phone, he was just my final straw, he went on to tell me his side of the story about coming in the driveway, turns out him not coming all the way in the driveway may have been partly my fault (well Mr Rabbit's, see, he put some Halloween decorations in the driveway and decided he liked them and they have stayed).

So Delivery Dude gets to the end of the driveway, it is cut out of a cedar stand so imagine tall trees on either side/tunnel kind of drive. He decides not to bring the truck in and will walk. He gets to the first turn and... he sees a pirate skull hanging from a tree... continues on a little and starts to think about allll the movies that start just like this...

He gets around the corner and sees another pirate skull... and makes the decision to go back to the truck lol!!

Oopsie!

Ok, so apparently the problem here wasn't that the driver lacked the technical skill necessary to pull into a driveway, or was too lazy to walk for more than 12 feet.

Turns out the problem was the guy was just a wuss?

LOL.. ok, now that's funny..

In his defense, he was quite small in stature, I swear I saw him visibly relax when I apologized lmao!!

Oopsie!

I must be part-Canadian because I totally would have apologized, too. Well, New York shares a border, so maybe some Canadian rubbed off on me.

Not that you had no cause to yell at the guy. Even if we're nice 90% of the time, sometimes we have to be in touch with our inner beeyotches to get sh*t done, right? And that's where some New York has rubbed off on you! ;)

I swear, if those chemicals weren't delivered within a day or two, I was going to go the store that does my color film, buy the chemicals from them, and mail them to you myself! Hell, I might have even road-tripped to Ontario! :D

I must be part-Canadian because I totally would have apologized, too. Well, New York shares a border, so maybe some Canadian rubbed off on me.

So apparently I need to start channeling my "inner-canadian" more often. Hmm.. food for thought. Lol

Lol Ron, aw I'm just furry and harmless ;)

Lenny, well damn, if that's what it would take for you to come up for a visit I'll send them back! ;)

Added a couple pictures to the post above that I took of the driveway on my way back to the house ... between bouts of laughter lol

Added a couple pictures to the post above that I took of the driveway on my way back to the house ... between bouts of laughter lol

Wow.. that' is one really scary pirate skull alright. I hope the little nancy boy didn't break a fingernail falling down in an attempt to flee in terror.. lol

True Lenny! I'd order through them again if that meant a visit! ;)

I imagine children of a new era will tell tale of the great rabbit saga of 2014.

Lol R

"Rabbit waited, and waited and waited"

Well, the box sits unopened on my kitchen table, I'm afraid (for Henry's) to open it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back