J JTx TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2006 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 16, 2006 #1 Just wanted to post a few pics as examples of my work.
tgates TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 155 Reaction score 5 Location Madison Alabama Feb 16, 2006 #2 They got my husbands attention - he almost fell off the bed trying to get to the computer!
Chase I am now benign! Joined Mar 9, 2003 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 51 Location Deep in the heart of Texas! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2006 #3 JTx - I restored your post with a disclaimer about it possibly not being work safe. The second image is a tough call and could get some people in trouble if they are browsing at work.
JTx - I restored your post with a disclaimer about it possibly not being work safe. The second image is a tough call and could get some people in trouble if they are browsing at work.
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2006 #4 I WANT YOUR JOB lol, kick ass shots..... i wouldnt worry about people browsing at work.. they'll probs have the whole office around the computer lol
I WANT YOUR JOB lol, kick ass shots..... i wouldnt worry about people browsing at work.. they'll probs have the whole office around the computer lol
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Feb 17, 2006 #5 holy carp she can kick all our as&es.....