San Francisco Cafe

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's one that I may get beat up on! I created this panoramic of an alley in San Francisco that had a bunch of little cafes in it. Reminded me of some European scene (never actually been there though).

The processed image just wasn't working for me so I started messing around in PS (many filters, many adjustment layers) and this is the image I came up with. Couldn't do it again if I had to.

I thought it looked like one of those posters in a poster shop that I'd never actually buy, but I'm sure some people do.

What do you think?

If you're like me and really don't care for overly processed images, that's cool, but don't beat me up to badly.

Thanks!

cafe.jpg

I think it's awesome! It would be better without so many blown out areas, in my opinion..but I still like it

I like it visually, but something in it gives me a headache if I look at it too long.

Maybe there is a big contrast between dark areas and very bright areas?

I like the image but for some reason, my eyes go directly at the guy on the left giving his back. The image itself is interesting but I must also agreed that the blown out areas are a bit to catchy.

Most reactions

Back