San Francisco

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Painted Ladies

7350100598_70f840c25b_c.jpg

Sunset from Baker Beach...I promise not to post other pictures I took at Baker Beach...of the naked men doing yoga... :eek:

7350169362_835a7ff84c_c.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge - I was sort of disappointed with my bridge pictures...I think I could have done better but I was so exhausted...parking lot at baker beach was closed so we had to walk down the stairs to the beach...but the stairs were more like wooden logs and sand...it was very steep and very far down to the beach...and I had to walk up them barefoot because I had gotten my feet all dirty standing in the freezing cold surf...trying to get a picture that never worked out. I was so tired when I took this picture...lol.

7350220830_d1f70cc13e_b.jpg

famous street in a few older tv sitcoms, good find but what is that along the bottom of the frame? #2 is gorgeous except for the tilted horizon. #3 captures the cool evening fog along the bay nicely.

Man, whatever happened to predictability? The milkman. The paper boy. The evnin' tv?

Along the bottom of the frame...grass I guess?

The second one...for some reason I did not notice until I just looked right before I read your comment I saw it and thought...crooked! How did that get by me?! I was sort of half asleep when I edited these lol. I will have to fix it at some point because now that I see it, it bugs me.

Thanks, glad you guys like them. Here is one I forgot to add...

$7312820474_b16c0d01be_c.jpg

Most reactions

Back