F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #1 I guess it's safe for work but I knew that description would draw more viewers. Critiques and criticisms are always welcome.
I guess it's safe for work but I knew that description would draw more viewers. Critiques and criticisms are always welcome.
T Tiberius47 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 742 Reaction score 47 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #2 You owe us smut. *Glares* There are nice leading lines, but they are drawing us towards a big empty space where the subject should be.
You owe us smut. *Glares* There are nice leading lines, but they are drawing us towards a big empty space where the subject should be.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #3 may God Bless you..nice pic
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Tiberius, thanks for the critique. jv17, may you be blessed as well. Here's another from the same church, not offered for photographic merit. Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
Tiberius, thanks for the critique. jv17, may you be blessed as well. Here's another from the same church, not offered for photographic merit.