What's new

Sand and Seaweed

I liked the original but I like the second image even better. Very zen.

Thank you!! I was indeed trying to get a zen look. The beach was totally empty and very peaceful. Travelling during off-season has it's benefits.
 
Last edited:
Yes; the sand-only image is also wonderful; by the way how can we decide whether a tilt is there or not when we shoot this way? What frame of reference do you have? :scratch:

Thanks Frequency!
I think fjrabon was referring to the rotation of the image more than actual tilt (i.e. perspective). Fjrabon felt that the image was visually too heavy on the left side, and wanted to "tilt" it to balance it out more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom