Santa's little helper

Trig said:
I can see that it has been edited, probably because I know it has been done, but it's very close to a perfect edit. I think the imperfection is that the skin is too clear.

Though I'm still waiting for mrsids technizzle.

I agree.. the skin looks kind of plastic. And the original doesn't look fake at all; who would purposely cover someone's eyes with a shadow in the form a lone ranger mask? Also there is still shadow in the second, but it does look a lot better except for the plastic look.

Same here..edit looks much better than the original. Nice job Sid! Can't wait til I'm a bit better in photoshop.

core_17 said:
Same here..edit looks much better than the original. Nice job Sid! Can't wait til I'm a bit better in photoshop.

Core, about anything would look better than the original, it has a huge shadow across his eyes. The question is, do the changes make the skin look plastic on your monitor? They do on mine at home... maybe if he'd tell us what he did we can play around with it some more and make it look more natural.

Apologies for not posting sooner but my wonderful cable company decided that they'd cut off my net access , took them two days to figure out what they'd screwed up!
"Charter Communications" is an oxymoron! :soapbox:

Anyway, I changed the pic mostly with "healing brush" and "clone stamp" but I also "lassoed" the face and did some "brightness/contrast" also "shadows/highlight".
HTH.

Most reactions

Back