Sarah Silverman

OK, that's entertaining... I forgot about those videos. I'll forgive a lot about Sarah because of those.

...I don't get why comedy central keeps promoting her so much. I have yet to see her do anything funny.
Yeah, I also dont know why they play Dane Cook and Jeff Dunham allot. I really just dont find them funny, more annoying than anything else. But I do like Jim Gaffigan.

Dane cook is worse than Sarah Silverman by a long shot. Her type of humor isn't my favorite, but at least she's got a few funny moments occasionally. Dane Cook...has nothing to offer the world!

That doesn't matter. It's very popular to say you think Dane Cook is funny. You want to be popular, don't you? Here- drink this Kool Aid.

I think she's funny. Especially considering she's a woman, and women usually aren't very funny. I prefer her stand-up more than the show she has, that can be a bit hit and miss.

Umm no. shes not very pretty...and she is far from anything funny.

I guess for those who like Borat and things (people) of that sort...they find that crap funny. lol

just my opinion though.:thumbdown:

I, too, find Sasha Baron Cohen to be hilarious . . . but don't find Sarah Silverman to be entertaining at all, with the exception of the above videos . . . though I don't really give her most of the credit for those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back