Saturday morning again! : lil kiddie

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well saturday seems like the only day i ever get to shoot on.. so off i went at 6.30am yet again...

went out to shoot some architecture and found this little girl wandering about. Her father was working at the restoration and some other construction in the premises of the monument. They were living in a makeshift tent at the monument. I spoke to her a bit before she opened up and let me take lots of photos... she told me she was going to school and the about the number of members in her family. I have photos of the mother and younger brother which i will post sooon :)
so here's my little model from today morning ...

62424123_17da7e9fb6_o.jpg

62424128_00131bf7c4_o.jpg

62424126_1693529229_o.jpg

62424124_c9623ee752_o.jpg

62424125_c8caf77f18_o.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

That seems to be the trick: you talk to people first. And people LET you talk to them. Here they grow so suspicious of any stranger who starts talking to them, you would not even get to the moment when you could ask "May I take your photo?"

And so - with your friendly abilities of getting close to people, you manage to get these wonderful photos! She looks a bit reserved all the way through her "modelling session", but she is so cute, mostly so by her big eyes and the tiny horns of hair :D.

6:30h a.m. then??? Wow! Had you not even gone to bed at that hour or were you really and truly back up? ;)

Hard to go wrong with a cute subject like her. :D
Love the use of different angles and perspectives here mansi...you're really starting to explore perspectives and angles to enhance your compositions. well done.
Love #3. also like how the skin tone and the wall colour are very similar in a number of the shots.
Keep em coming :thumbup:

the 4th is my fav :D I like the low angle :D the girls is cute :D
but I noticed quite stron noise on her face... what ISO you had when shooting those pictures?? I think that the noise looks nice here, but I'm just curious :D

#3......great!

The expression in her eyes....Does she hoping for something?............BTW..this little girl has a beautiful eyes

You are really an inspiration Mansi ... you seem to put so much of yourself into your photographs and it really shows. Your pictures always tell a story and convey so much feeling.

Well done on these photos as well :mrgreen:

How do you always get great series like this??? Because you are Mansi! The first one is stunning.

very nice series - i'm always amazed at how easily you take great shots of strangers. #4 is my fave

thanks so much everyone! appreciate all your comments :D
mentos-these were at 1600iso

Most reactions

Back