Saturday morning - (picture heavy)

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Warning: There are too many photos to critique here. I know that the car photos are mostly snapshots but they are what they are. Enjoy them for what they are.

Here are some of the photos from my Saturday morning. I started with an early morning walk in a nature park and then moved over to a car show called coffee & cars.

1) walking to where I know the deer hang out, this caught my eye.

Martin Nature Park-32-Edit.jpg by Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

2) found three deer on the trail and while I was taking photos, I hear this one to my left, coughing. 126mm, no cropping.

Martin Nature Park-58-Edit-2.jpg by Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

3) As we were walking following the deer, we rounded a corner only to see this walking the trail.

Martin Nature Park-102-Edit.jpg by Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

4) And as we were walking back to the car, we ran across another one grazing.

Martin Nature Park-119-Edit.jpg by Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

5) Then on to the car show, where we made our way through.

CoffeeCars-20-Edit.jpg by
Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

6) The above engine belongs to this interior. I was so amazed at how white this was.

CoffeeCars-19.jpg by Lane Photo | Ron Lane, on Flickr

Really covered the whole spectrum, Ron! Nice interior, 'though it would last about two minutes like that with me around! :lol:

Really covered the whole spectrum, Ron! Nice interior, 'though it would last about two minutes like that with me around! :lol:

Thanks John. Yeah, we forgot about the cars thing until we were leaving the park. (I was up at 4 am to get there.) I don't know if that interior would last 2 minutes with me and my family. It was so white. I think I actually used it to measure wb just to test it out. lol

Most reactions

Back