Save me!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in the middle of moving and am slowly losing my mind. Anyone have suggestions to keep my sanity?

In all seriousness though...

Relax and try to be organized.

Mia.....ure soo.......how can I put this into words.....

Throw away as much as you think you can. Take this as your big chance of a lifetime to get rid of things you believe are dear to your heart --- only because you're seeing them again now, upon packing, after you'd forgotten about them for all those years before. How dear to your heart were they - REALLY??? - in all those years?

So - yes. Throw away much but watch for one thing that you don't want to LOSE: your sanity.
Watch for time out in between all your rushing. Sit down, lean back, close your eyes, breathe slowly.
Then: back to packing. ;)

Take things one at a time and don't worry about how much is left to do. Keep working and before you know it the move will be over. My first job out of high school was moving furniture, what a crummy job that was.

Thanks, guys. Corinna, I don't really have time to go through things, so I'm just throwing all my crap into boxes and will sort through it when I unpack ;-)

Did I mention I'm currently renovating the house I'm moving into? That is adding to my stress.

Thanks, guys. Corinna, I don't really have time to go through things, so I'm just throwing all my crap into boxes and will sort through it when I unpack ;-)

Did I mention I'm currently renovating the house I'm moving into? That is adding to my stress.
Dude, you're looking at this all wrong. Sure, it's a mind-boggling, stressful event....so give it a laugh and enjoy the ride! Walk around and take a few snaps of the chaos. Show it to us so we can say, "Wow, it sucks to be you right now". :mrgreen: Own it, don't let it own you.

After all: how many times in your life will you attempt such an undertaking? Tell yourself it's fuuuuuuuuuun! :sun: And I'm sure it will look gorgeous when you're done. :thumbup:

Signed,

One Who Recently Had Her Entire Downstairs Furniture Crammed Into Her Kitchen While Having Hardwood AND Fieldstone Floors Installed....It Was A Mite Dusty.... ;)

Dude, you're looking at this all wrong. Sure, it's a mind-boggling, stressful event....so give it a laugh and enjoy the ride! Walk around and take a few snaps of the chaos. Show it to us so we can say, "Wow, it sucks to be you right now". :mrgreen: Own it, don't let it own you.

After all: how many times in your life will you attempt such an undertaking? Tell yourself it's fuuuuuuuuuun! :sun: And I'm sure it will look gorgeous when you're done. :thumbup:

Signed,

One Who Recently Had Her Entire Downstairs Furniture Crammed Into Her Kitchen While Having Hardwood AND Fieldstone Floors Installed....It Was A Mite Dusty.... ;)

:lol: Terri, you have one of the most positive outlooks on things of anyone I've ever met. Oh, and it IS fun. I just need to breathe deep and keep everything in perspective.

:lol: Terri, you have one of the most positive outlooks on things of anyone I've ever met. Oh, and it IS fun. I just need to breathe deep and keep everything in perspective.
It's true - I'm annoyingly glass half-full. It's hard work, too! :razz:

Yeah, don't let it get you down, I can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Oh yeah! I wonder if there's a phone hookup at the new house. I'll have to investigate. I'd be cut off from the world if I didn't have internet :-(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back