Save me!

Music,..it is all that matters. Not sure what you listen to, but sometimes one song can change your mood.

Amazing! I don't think that anyone has suggested taking a few minutes here and there to grab a camera!

The chaos of moving, I think, tends to lend itself to creating compositions that you don't normally find: a stack of boxes being lit by a window that no longer has window treatments creating interesting shadows, highlights, and shapes; a wall that once had posters or pictures showing the non-faded portions of the paint; a nearly empty room with maybe a single piece of furniture; knick-knacks haphazardly thrown in a box; the shapes and stains left in the carpet after furniture has been moved; and so on.

Try getting on your belly and crawling around looking through the camera. Stand on boxes or furniture and look around.

Taking a moment away from the stress to be creative can soothe the soul and the nerves a bit.

Well, the stress of MOVING isn't as bad as the stress of making my new nest ready to accept my furniture. I was raised Catholic and keep reciting Domine, Non Sum Dignus. Though it really doesn't apply :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back