saving pictures before upload

sharpened one:
3175028072_922a8e1c60.jpg

the one that keeps saving in windows:
3174024789_0dfb0e4908.jpg

notice the difference in the leaves, water fountain, ect.

another example:

sharp edited one:
3174205389_b23cef0b1c_o.jpg

the one windows saves:

3174207471_45dba1b165_b.jpg

view them full size to see the difference

How did you get to post the sharpened one then?

Wait...are you trying to use the Windows Image Viewer (whatever that is) to save the edited images you're viewing?

to post the sharpened one i used print screen and saved it in paint as a different file.

and yes i'm just trying to get the edited ones to overwrite the originals in windows photo viewer so i can upload them like normal. i guess i cant stick to the paint method

Well when you save them you save them directly in the program you're using right? You don't exit out of the program and then try to save the picture do you?

no i edit it and then just go to save as and overwrite the orginal is what i usually do. i've even tried deleting the one in windows viewer and pasting the edited one but even then it isnt sharp or as nice at all!

i guess i'll stick to the print screen method and overwriting them via Paint, working as of now, a little tedious but at least its working

no i edit it and then just go to save as and overwrite the orginal is what i usually do. i've even tried deleting the one in windows viewer and pasting the edited one but even then it isnt sharp or as nice at all!
why overwrite just try renaming it and having the original and edited.

i tried, but whenever anything is opened in Windows Photo Viewer, where they are uploaded form, the sharpness is lost. I'll try that again though

Most reactions

Back