What's new

Saw this mean lady just sitting in the parking lot

fjrabon

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
757
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$P1010345 (1).webp

I believe it's a 1968 GT500KR, given the 428 in V-8

Luckily I had my P&S with me. Right around sunset for a nice golden hour effect. This thing was pristine, and if I had more time I would have liked to have taken a lot more shots. But I was running late for the class I teach, so I had to pop down for one quick one on a knee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom