What's new

sb600 On camera diffuser

That foam paper he is talking about can be purchased at Hobby Lobby too!

Thanks for the info Jen! Is there a name to the material? I can for see myself wandering around Hobby Lobby :p


Hobby Lobby_-_Foam_Sheets

Hobby Lobby simply calls them foam sheets. I would start near the scrapbooking supplies. I think these are used for dimensional accents in scrapbooking as well. At $0.79 per sheet this is a great tip.

Thanks, Ralph
 
That foam paper he is talking about can be purchased at Hobby Lobby too!

Thanks for the info Jen! Is there a name to the material? I can for see myself wandering around Hobby Lobby :p


Hobby Lobby_-_Foam_Sheets

Hobby Lobby simply calls them foam sheets. I would start near the scrapbooking supplies. I think these are used for dimensional accents in scrapbooking as well. At $0.79 per sheet this is a great tip.

Thanks, Ralph


I made one based on that video. Took all of 2 minutes, and works awesome with the SB-600. Close ups seem to be a bit harsh, but peel the bounce card back half way and snap again.

I bought my sheets at Michaels, another craft shop that I suppose is nationwide.

p!nK
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom