sburatorul checking in after a long tine :P check this one out, C&C

sburatorul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys. haven't posted anything here in a while but now that summer is in school is out i got a lot more free time and ill be posting more :) hope you will enjoy the work i have been doing lately. let me know.

here are some of the latest

1. curious kitten

matzaptflickr.jpg

these next two are part of a session i made with a friend of mine, themed Urban.
urban3.jpg

urban22.jpg

and a landscape
clouds.jpg

so, you guys let me know what you think and if you wanna see more just click the flickr thinghy in my signature. thanks

C&C per req:

1. I really like this one. Unusual perspective, unusual lighting, but it really works IMO. The only thing I'd like to see is just a little more frame around the window top and right.

2. I like the composition here too, but your WB seems off; her skin has a decided orange cast to it. I also wonder if it wouldn't have been better to have her in a darker jacket; her upper body, especially her shoulders is slightly lost against a wall of almost the same colour.

3. This one doesn't work for me. With the subject so near the foreground, the eye doesn't really bother to take in the graffiti. As well, the telephone, especially the receiver cable is very distracting, sa is the hair partially over her right eye.

4. This has possibilities, but the catenary and reflections kill it for me. The use of a couple of stops of G-ND filter on this would have given you a really good sky.

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

thank you tirediron, you are right about the white balance. i viewed these pictures on another monitor and found out that my laptop screen is in need of calibrating so as of now i am saving for a spyder.

about the forth, i did consider using a g-nd filter but on that occasion i was on the train(the reflections are from the lights in the train and i kinda liked them) and didnt have it with me.

again, thank you for watching and taking a few moments to comment!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back