Scam?

This looked legit until I saw the 100-400 lense. All except that make this seem about right. This lense is alone 1400.00. Its also possible they're moving and just want to get rid of stuff for quick cash....ask if its all what it says and you'll probably get a good deal.

The picture matches...I might get this...lol.

100 - 400 mm Image stabilizer, Canon zoom lens
75 - 300 mm Image stabilizer, Canon zoom lens 150.00
28 - 135 mm Image stabilizer, Canon zoom lens and wide angle 300.00
18 - 55 mm Image stabilizer, Canon zoom lens 150.00

Looks liek a lot of good stuff actually. speedlite, tripod, etc. They might just be quitting photography.

the 100-400 is 1400 on B&H and the rest around 700. Camera is around 4-700.

I'd say if everything is what he says and what the picture says GET IT!

ask how many cycles on the camera. But even not caring about the camera the lenses are worth 700 alone. I'm getting the 28-135 soon probably.

It looks like a typo. Maybe they were asking $1700 and mistyped the price. If not, I'd jump on it quick! Just be wary of people that keep telling you "Cash only", and maybe bring a large friend. There was an issue around here of people scamming people by posting stuff at a really good price, and then just robbing the people of their cash.

That 100-400 is worth $700 by itself. I'm guessing closer to $1100 if it's "used" and not broken/damaged.

$700 is a STEAL. If you can "meet" this person to test equipment first, give it a shot. Sounds too good to be true.

I would defanantly question everything and test everything in person. Too many scam artists out there for my comfort. Also I have almost been scammed on craigslist. But things didn't add up I checked stuff out and it was fraud.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back