What's new

scarmack | 52 Week Project

Those are great pictures and like the glock that you carry

Thanks. I'm a Glock nut. I've had almost every model they made haha. 17, 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 31 :lol:
 
Love week 12!!!! The rest are also very good.
 
Love week 12!!!! The rest are also very good.

Thank you! Week 12 is one of my favorite things to do. I'm thinking about getting into AutoX. Thanks for the comment.
 
I know exactly what thats like ;)
 
I enjoyed all 12 and the video on Girlfriend is a great addition, looking forward to the next 12!
 
I enjoyed all 12 and the video on Girlfriend is a great addition, looking forward to the next 12!

Thank you. I keep meaning to make more videos because I know some people enjoying see things being creative and their process. And I don't mind sharing either. Thanks for the comment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom