Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some scenes from the Port area in Hamburg

A_HH_Khlbrandbrcke_1.jpg

Köhlbrand-Brücke, the bridge that I have shown here once before

A_HH_Khlbrandbrcke_2.jpg

A_HH_Khlbrandbrcke_3.jpg

4. (taken while I was driving --- therefore forgive me that I cropped that tip off, didn't mean to!)
A_HH_Khlbrandbrcke_4.jpg

This is definatly not what I am used to seeing from you, but I think they are great. the first and third are my personal favorites. The more I look the more I like the third shot, I love all the lines heading in different directions. You must promise to go into the city to photograph more often :thumbup:

Well, thank you, pursuer.
And it is true - this is not what I get round to photographing every day. My surroundings (only about an hour away from Hamburg, really) are only just rural with lots of countryside, plants, cows (!) and - in these days - autumn foliage to cover.
But I had wanted to go into Hamburg Port for long! And I want to go again! I have only covered a tiniest fraction of what there is to see and photograph.
So yes, here, now, and before witnesses ;) I shall promise to go there more often.

nice work Corinna! i like the first and last as well.. more so the last..very cool perspective..
i wish the first one had a bit more room on the top..nice shots anyhow :thumbsup:

Agreed about the room on top.
We went into Hamburg again yesterday afternoon, waiting for the goldenest of light, and it was worth it. Might come up with more photos soon (port from afar and other interesting scenes). If you are interested, that is.......

LaFoto said:
... Might come up with more photos soon (port from afar and other interesting scenes). If you are interested, that is.......

Of course we are :mrgreen:
Bring on the photos.

Cool shots Corinna. I have to agree...the first and last are my faves too.
Isnt it fun trying to snap a photo, and drive at the same time. :lmao:

Chiller said:
Isnt it fun trying to snap a photo, and drive at the same time. :lmao:

Well, with those big lorries by my side I thought it was a bit more scary this time, though I have done it quite often (see my avatar) ... but it is not to be recommended! I can't point this out often enough!
1.gif

I'm glad you like them. Have you checked out my other Hamburg-Port threads, too?

The last shot looks the best to me. Great perspective there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back