What's new

School assignments.

My apartment is this old roadside motel, and it has a big window that the sun shines in every morning. This morning just before the sun rose my apartment was flooded with orange light, and I though there was a fire outside. Turns out it was this:
Sunrise.jpg

As I continued to snap images, a storm was rolling in, and I got lucky and snagged this:
Crack.jpg

These were both shot with 1/15th shutter speed by someone who had just woken up, so they are not quite as clear as I would have liked, but given the circumstances, I was decently pleased.
 
These are my favorite shoes they are so comfortable and flexible. i love to use them.
 
So, this is the latest one I submitted, I would have tried for other ones but I was running a Tough Mudder over the weekend and I was in a hurry. The assignment was to use photoshop to produce an image with a high dynamic range. This is a 2-photo composite with the sky and water shot at correct exposure and the land, bridge, and hat shot 1/2 stop overexposed.
Photoassignment3.jpg
 
FiveFingers w00t w00t!

Best shoes I've ever owned! I've been wearing my classics whenever the weather permits for 3 years now, been thinking about upgrading to the komodos :thumbup:


Also, enjoy your photography class : )

Anyone in here who has NOT taken pictures of their feet when first starting out? anybody?

That's what I thought :lol:

I have not. But my feet are UGLY...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom