Schwetty studio

The problem is that this is where the kids play. If I put curtains, they will pull it lol. First I need to find hard plywood to put on the floor. Or maybe get some engineered hardwood and let it float over the carpet.

Painting is good but will be perminante. I have another idea and I will do in my home studio soon. You can use black curtains on the walls. Just make the 8 while 12 :) one on each corner and connect them with a rope and put the curtains. This way you will have white walls when you want and black curtains when you want.

Edit: Sorry guys, i didn't read page two untill now :) I just noticed talking about the curtains..

My wife already complained about the 8 bolt holes on the wall PLUS 4 mistake holes LOL. I dont think she will appreciate me painting the walls black.
Well duh.... don't ask her, just do it! It's always easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission! (Hey guys... pick out the kid who hasn't been married long enough! ;) )

I always tell my wife any gear I buy it's for our kids....Husband 3 Wife 0

sweet simple setup man. im trying to get me a little setup going for fun. how do you mount your speedlights/umbrella? i got an monolight/umbrella and a couple cheap yongnou speedlights coming but not sure how to mount speedlights to it if i wana tinker with them

Nice!

You'll really feel spoiled when you turn on real strobes through good modifiers, and maybe even turn on a modeling light or two =)

My other half has been moaning tonight because all she can smell is Rodinal, stop bath and fixer :lol: i just say tough you know where the door is

Well.. we had a plumbing problem. Water came out from the floor drain in the unfinished basement and ruined the carpet in my basement/studio. So now we are putting hardwood (faux) !!!!! Yay! Should be installed in a couple of weeks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back