Scott Kelby's new book and embarrassing story

TCampbell

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I get a lot of interesting stuff combing through my Google+ feed. Today, there's a piece (YouTube video below) by Scott Kelby... I suppose I shouldn't spoil it so I'll just embed the YouTube video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked.

Just burned all my S.Kebly books and I'm adding him to the black list for not buying!

In other news this reminds me that my local supermarket has posters of selective colour all over the place -- its scary shopping in there.

So little intelligence straining so hard to say so little. Can't take this blathering plonker.

Can't watch it at the moment! What happened? I have his light room book and love it!

Can't watch it at the moment! What happened? I have his light room book and love it!

An image in his brand new book (the print version is technically not even available in stores yet) unintentionally ends up in "selective color" -- even though Kelby (and probably most other photographers) ridicule "selective color".

He explains how the mistake happened -- but he's basically mortified that the error wasn't caught before going to press.

An image in his brand new book (the print version is technically not even available in stores yet) unintentionally ends up in "selective color" -- even though Kelby (and probably most other photographers) ridicule "selective color".

He explains how the mistake happened -- but he's basically mortified that the error wasn't caught before going to press.

Looks good on him. Just too many other places now to get what Kelby peddles.

The only thing I am left with is; at the preview, why didn't (1.) someone catch it, or (2.) perhaps the preview didn't take the correct image to show.

Where do the preview files come from? I would have thought that they are the same files that go to the printer, but maybe not.

Last edited:
Someone give me a time-frame to look at. I'm not sitting through 7 minutes of this. Ha.

So little intelligence straining so hard to say so little. Can't take this blathering plonker.

Oh, come on now cgw. At least put caps on his title!!! Blathering Plonker.

Someone give me a time-frame to look at. I'm not sitting through 7 minutes of this. Ha.

I didn't track the time, but go to about the 3/4 point and you can miss a lot of the chatter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back