K KaleyEs TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2007 #1 What do you think?
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2007 #2 I like this one! I find it interesting and I looked at it for more then two seconds so thats a good thing!
I like this one! I find it interesting and I looked at it for more then two seconds so thats a good thing!
K KaleyEs TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 bump
avcabob TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2007 Messages 123 Reaction score 0 Location San Francisco Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 #4 I like it a lot. At first, I was wondering why the heck you put Kale in there, then I saw the Y and got it.
I like it a lot. At first, I was wondering why the heck you put Kale in there, then I saw the Y and got it.
S Stranger TPF Noob! Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 495 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 #5 wow, very nice and creative.
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 #6 Could have been fantastic if you'd arranged a triple word score in there somewhere
K KaleyEs TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 bump
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 17, 2007 #8 Good composition, I like the knocked off letter too. Gives it a more real feel to it. Looks like something I would see in a magazine.
Good composition, I like the knocked off letter too. Gives it a more real feel to it. Looks like something I would see in a magazine.