What's new

Screen Cleaners for lens?

cfaulds

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Buckinghamshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have some wipes (a bit like 'wet wipes' to clean your hands with) which are for computer screens and such. I was wondering if I could use these on my lens?

I'm going to Namibia tomorrow for 2 weeks and its very dusty there! - An absolute nightmare for changing lens!

So I've packed a serial cleaning kit including items such as the lens pen, air blower, lens cloth, wipes.. and a few more bits and bobs.

But I just wanted to make sure that the Screen Cleaner Wipes would be OK to use on my lens?


Thanks in advance!
 
I would find a cleaner specifically for lens. Better safe then sorry.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom