Screen Press

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wanting to take an HDR image of some mechanical parts since I have done a lot of landscapes. I was in my screen room and thought this would be a cool image to test it on. I also brought down the F to 2.8 instead of F11 to get more depth of field and some bokeh (something I have not tried).

screen press HDRjpg by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

I would categorize this almost as an abstract. The screw is prominent and pops. The processing is clean. The color seems off a bit, white balance or perhaps saturation?

My personal point of view the colors as Rotanimod mention are a little bit off, why don't you try to do a B/W HDR or hadle it by Zones as they are mostly metal objects.

Yeah I turned down the saturation and it was taken under 5 fluorescent lights on the ceiling. We need it bright in the screen printing room.I never thought about being abstract bit that's a good way of lookIng at it. Sorry I post so much just trying to develop those skills.

You may also try to play with the ilumination give it more volume .....

If you're shooting under fluorescent I'm guessing it is a WB problem.

It just occurred to me that you have a lot harsh light on this image and not as many shadows to give it definition and depth. Can you mess with the lighting and reshoot?

Most reactions

Back