Sculpturale Nude

bydlo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i would apreciate your critics.
and sorry for my bumpy english. i`m a "kraut":wink:

aktfotografie

tell us what you like or dislike about it....give us a feel of what you're trying to accomplish and if you think you did or not. what equipment was used?

remember the english literature classes at school?

and that very special question of your teacher?

what did the author want to say?
theres only one answer!
he already said it!
in fact, he wrote it!

if i want to say something i would take a mike or a pen and not a camera.

equipment is not important!
one can use a holga and is doing great stuff and others use a M6 for producing rubbish.
but to satisfy you...it was a mamiya C330f
regards axel

What the author thinks he is saying, what the author is actually saying and what the reader thinks is being said are entirely different things, as you would know if you had paid attention in your literature classes.
Photography, like any other creative endeavour, is a means of communication.
You have posted your image in the Critique forum. This would indicate that you want a critique - but to do this it is necessary to impart some information. The important thing for us to know is: what where you trying to achieve? What were your intentions when you too the picture? What were you trying to communicate?
Without knowing this we cannot compare your intentions with what we read in the image and therefore we are unable to give you a critique.
There are also a lot of people on this forum who are beginners - as well as a lot of people who wish to improve. Giving some technical information would be of help to them.

In my opinion, a photographic image speaks for itself. In different "languages" to different viewers of the image. This capture is more than technically acceptable and deserves a critique without an explanation as to it's intent. The whole of the critiques will tell the photographer/artist if any intent was achieved. Or, in some cases, the artist will grow from any discovered responses not originally seen in the presentation/capture.

For me, with the head/face not shown and the monotone appearance, this image becomes a depiction of the human form and shape. I sense a certain harshness in the ovarall view - accentuated by the contrasty lighting as well as the indelicate manner of the hands contrasting with the shiny smoothness of the body curves in the leg and hips. Personally, a little overly contrived for me but may work well for others.

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back