Seagullls in flight. Practice makes perfect.

LightSpeed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I NEED MORE LENS FOR THIS STUFF!
I am LightSpeed and I approve this message.

6397663619_b9da6da565_b.jpg

6397675497_8f4e229880_b.jpg

Last edited:
When you're good, no one notices. No one says anything.
Oh wait......nothing to focus on. Wait wait wait.............the colors are too dark.
No no no , wait..............I would like it better if the birds didn't have wings! Wait a minute......I don't see anything interesting because I've never seen a landscape before - 6 posts and a new DSLR trying to school me on the rule of thirds.
hahahahahaha. My all time favorite .....its out of focus...( I can't find anything else to say).........from someone who cant read a newspaper with a magnifying glass.
I LOVE THE BEGINNERS FORUM..........I love this forum in it's entirety.

You guys better hope I don't start taking images of kids. That is the day I transform into the MWAC, and everyone will love me. lmao

I am LightSpeed and I approve this message.

Sincerely, LightSpeed.

6398160129_9a0296a098_b.jpg

Last edited:
The third one rocks.

I like it over the second because the wings are all up. It's the proverbial moment captured.

I do think the second has the plus of seeing all three birds heads. I still prefer the third.

I wonder if those two would look better shot in landscape. *shrug*

The subject, while technically well done, is just one of those that photographers have seen done to death. That you caught a chase, and one has a fish definitely adds more of a story than the typical gull shots though. I think I also want say that because your shutter speed is so high, you eliminated all indication of movement and I have to take a point off. If you were panning, catching a little linear blur on the water would have definitely increased the drama of these two images.

So, I am on the fence on whether to say your subject is boring, or give you a pat on the back. :sexywink:

Nice sharp images. :thumbup:

The third one rocks.

I like it over the second because the wings are all up. It's the proverbial moment captured.

I do think the second has the plus of seeing all three birds heads. I still prefer the third.

I wonder if those two would look better shot in landscape. *shrug*

The subject, while technically well done, is just one of those that photographers have seen done to death. That you caught a chase, and one has a fish definitely adds more of a story than the typical gull shots though. I think I also want say that because your shutter speed is so high, you eliminated all indication of movement and I have to take a point off. If you were panning, catching a little linear blur on the water would have definitely increased the drama of these two images.

So, I am on the fence on whether to say your subject is boring, or give you a pat on the back. :sexywink:

Nice sharp images. :thumbup:

Thank you for that.

I've waited for this day for about a year. More or less.
Well done. You know I deserved it on #3, too.

As to the image, I worked with what I had.
The balancing act, you know.
To get the chase..........Oh man, you gotta know I love me right now.
I may never get a shot at that again. It just happened.

But really.......thank you for this............on Thanksgiving 2011, no less. While everyone else was eating bird, I was out catching em with light.
You know I'm working for it bro.

You made my day.
Respect...

LightSpeed - A little crazy, but tells it like it is.

I saw this at the top of your post and am wondering what it means?

"[h=2]Seagullls in flight. Practice makes perfect. Bazooka wanted " sharp" Hi Bazooka[/h]"

It looks like you've de-noised it a little too much, you're loosing some detail because of that. Other then that they look good to me :)

Now I remember why I put LightSpeed on my ignore list eons ago.

You didn't hurt my feelings at all. You are just an idiot. [/truth]

You didn't hurt my feelings at all. You are just an idiot. [/truth]
Really now? Name calling eh? My turn
Limme put it this way tyler. You're arrogant and HIGHLY overrated. You always have been. Some of your angles are so feminine that I wonder, at times, if your true desires are to be a woman.
That's why I was concerned about hurting your feelings. Calling names on the Internet is not very manly by the way.
I may come off as a bit arrogant here and there, but mostly I'm just clownin around. Really not trying to hurt anyones feelings and just Having fun on the net.
You? The slightest distaste sends you off the deep end and makes you judge and jury. You're just an unhappy person. And of course you have reason to be. So I can't really fault you there.

Perhaps you think too highly of your photos? Hmm? I don't see anything spectacular in your subject. And these shots look as though they were taken in full sun which distorts the coloring in the feathers. You were a newbie at one time weren't you?

Most reactions

Back