That sounds about right.
The place I would recomend is whatever is closest to you.
Paying for shipping on seamless can be very expensive depending on the size.
Check your local shops and just pick it up there.
I pay about $43 for the Savage 107"x12 yrd rolls. I get them from B&H Photo Video.
One of the nice perks you get being a NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) member is free regular shipping from B&H. I easily pay for my NAPP membership (many times over per year) with the savings in shipping costs on seamless paper alone.
just checked bh for it and its $43 bucks for a roll but about $18 to ship. A little under half of the price of the roll. Granted I would be shipping it across the country
just checked bh for it and its $43 bucks for a roll but about $18 to ship. A little under half of the price of the roll. Granted I would be shipping it across the country