Sears brand camera?

phoenix_rising

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

Here is another question for you. Has anyone ever used a Sears (Ricoh) brand camera? My dad gave me this camera a long time ago and I never did anything with it since I cannot get it to crank. I was kind of thinking about taking to a shop and seeing if they can fix it.

The camera feels solid enough but are these cameras worth salvaging? Just looking to mess with 35MM for a change and I already have this thing. The model I have is a KSX...

sears_9.gif

I also have a Canon AT-1 that I do not know if it works or not. Would this be worth fixing?
649px-Canon_at1.jpg

Look, anything is worth fixing for the right price. If you're primarily a digital shooter than you probably only need one working film camera to begin with. As such I would prioritize the Canon... there's also more people who know how to fix that thing.

It will need to get cleaned, lubed, and serviced, and possibly some other work. Set a budget for it, and see if someone is willing to do the work for that price. $40? Kinda pulling that out of my nose though, no idea what it should cost.

Most reactions

Back