What's new

Sedona, The Nuns

LarryD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
614
Reaction score
3
Location
Mojave Desert
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiking through the hills and along the trails of Sedona in Arizona, there are a number of interesting formations that have been named decades ago by the early settlers..

I was in the area a few days ago, and the weather was not the best....in fact, I took most of my photos in a light rain..

This one is called "The Nuns".

Some say that they don't really look like nuns at all. However, I think that if you look at the right side, you can make out a face, and on the left you can see the high head-pieces that they used to wear.......

TheNuns.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great image. It looks like it was taken at Mags Draw.

Have Fun,
Jeff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom