Seeing "double"

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ariellemyers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I got bored one day and I decided to try this technique out. It looks a little rusty around the edges. I know of course on the top figure of me, I should've had my whole body in the picture. On the bottom, my left arm looks kinda messed up and...fake. :lol: But I was just sampling and seeing if I could throw this together. What else do you guys think I could do to make this look better?

ecba5247.gif

Feel free to edit.

Dude, that's awesome! lol. How did you do it? I did mine the "bootleg" way. I just used the lasso tool and placed myself wherever on the picture.

I'm assuming (hoping) that you're using photoshop. In which case, you can achieve cleaner extractions with the pen tool within only a fraction of the time required for the lasso.

I extracted the middle image and copied to a new layer, then copied it to another layer. One of the copies was fliped horizontally. Then from within each layer, the copy can be positioned anywhere in the image. I opted to place the two copies in front, but they could also have been placed behind the original.

Goodluck with your employment situation.

xfloggingkylex said:
heres my brother playing pool with himself.
Very Very nice!

Sorry 'bout the comment about employment--Sometimes I forget who I'm typing to.lol

it turned out pretty well for the lighting conditions and all. very hard when each person casts shadow, and those shadows overlap somewhat.

I'd have been much better off to have the center figure in the top right of the picture, instead of so close to the left.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back