Self Portrait - A trip to the '50s

DeepSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshualights.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It didn't come out as I hoped. I had a smoke machine going but it's a super cheap one and super cheap juice so the smoke itsn't as visible as I was hoping for.

Comments? Critique?

IMG_8807s.jpg

well i can hardly see the actaul image. and i haven't seen many fotos from the 50's so i don't know if the "not seeing anything" is what you were going for. not what i enjoy i guess.

If you can see the see the original my guess is that your monitor is too bright.
The picture itself is quite nice after leveling. Good idea, gone composition, good tone. Softness contributes to the mood.

(altho the jacket and the hat are mixed genres - like a tutu and a cowboy hat)

img8807sbjy7.jpg

If you can see the see the original my guess is that your monitor is too bright.
The picture itself is quite nice after leveling. Good idea, gone composition, good tone. Softness contributes to the mood.

(altho the jacket and the hat are mixed genres - like a tutu and a cowboy hat)

indeed same opinion here, .. the image and effect is nice, but way to dark ... , a calibrated screen , is kinda pricy , I haven't one either, but I ussaly take a good look on every maximum angle off the screen to see if it is not to dark of light ...

but gonna buy a calibrated CRT soon , you can find them really cheap second hand these days..

ok now back on topic..

the pic and the idea is defeneatly great

Thanks for the replies. It must be my screen because it doesn't look very dark on mine. I am in need of a calibrated crt since this is just a laptop

Edit: Can you reccomend where to set my LCD brightness? Somewhere in the middle?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back