Self Portrait C&C??

IonSpeedMaster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
No, im not asking how ugly I am.....what could I do to improve.....white balance, color, lighting????? give me ideas PLEASE. angle too cheesy?

IMG_0030-1.jpg

So I took another. They look like completely different pics and the lighting still isnt great in the second one, but its really not as harsh IMO......neither are edited at all, so feel free to edit away

IMG_0009.jpg

The angle is not cheesy, I like it. The shadows on your face and behind you kinda give it a creepier look to it. Little bit of an awkward smile also. Good start, play around with it. If you want some pointers shoot me a PM, i can give more details through that

shadows are a bit harsh, good angle though, maybe a little closer

The eyes are pretty creepy. Looks like you're from that movie Underworld.

i like the shadow on the chair ut not the nose shadow

Yeah, I like the angle and composition, but you've just gotta watch the shadows. Just keep playing around with different lighting setups and you'll get it. It's not a bad shot though, it's just got some lighting issues. Keep tryin'!

you look like matt damon

I've heard that before when I was like 10 and I didnt know who he was, haha.

Thanks for the C&C everyone though, perhaps i'll give it another shot tomorrow after my french exam. Being done with french FOREVER FTW!!!

I've heard that before when I was like 10 and I didnt know who he was, haha.

Thanks for the C&C everyone though, perhaps i'll give it another shot tomorrow after my french exam. Being done with french FOREVER FTW!!!

Bonne chance!

Most reactions

Back