reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 #1 Had the tripod outside around the house. Not looking for C&C just saying 'hi' with a picture. EDIT: helps to add picture...
Had the tripod outside around the house. Not looking for C&C just saying 'hi' with a picture. EDIT: helps to add picture...
M McMommy TPF Noob! Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 168 Reaction score 1 Location Seaside, Ca Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 #2 Cute! She's adorable!!
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 McMommy said: Cute! She's adorable!! Click to expand... Thanks! Here's 2 more recent ones of her that I favor. EDIT: And an un-cropped shot from the first burst. Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
McMommy said: Cute! She's adorable!! Click to expand... Thanks! Here's 2 more recent ones of her that I favor. EDIT: And an un-cropped shot from the first burst.
jajomo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 134 Reaction score 0 Location PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 10, 2010 #4 I don't know what her mommy looks like...but holy hell is she your "Mini Me"...what a great pic for her when she's all grown up. I wish I would have had more with my dad when I was that age! She is a cutie Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
I don't know what her mommy looks like...but holy hell is she your "Mini Me"...what a great pic for her when she's all grown up. I wish I would have had more with my dad when I was that age! She is a cutie
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 11, 2010 #5 Awww! So cute! She's totally a chip off the ol' block!