What's new

Self Portrait :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
15
Location
Elkton, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not looking for C&C ...

Just wanted to share :)

008.jpg


The kids and I spent the early afternoon at the park (horrible direct sunlight! Not much shade... most shots came out crappy...) and this was one of the mirrors there :)
 
Not looking for C&C ...

Just wanted to share :)

008.jpg


The kids and I spent the early afternoon at the park (horrible direct sunlight! Not much shade... most shots came out crappy...) and this was one of the mirrors there :)


You have kids??? Based on your posts I would have guessed you were 18-19 years old.
 
lol - I'm 24 with a 4 year old and 3 year old :)

I talk about my mom a lot because I'm a single mom and am currently living with my parents ;)
 
Wow am I off...I pictured (pun intended) you about my age...


100:thumbup:
 
wow...

400+ posts isn't enough (and I know I've mentioned it numerous times) for everyone to have found out that I'm a single 24 year old mom with 2 kids?

jeeez!
 
You're a chick?!?!? hmm, who would have guessed.

Wow. You're on a roll Dom. Lol

first your post in off topic about one of my posts always being an active topic. And now this... Hmmmmmmmmmmm.............
 
The "~Sarah~" didn't tip you off Dom?? :lol:
 
Fun shot. I think every photographer should attempt a self portrait. I use mine a lot. You should see my "Mug" associated with my ID on TPF. It's a self portrait. If you're going to direct a subject sitting for a portrait, why not know what it's like in front of the camera your self!
 
My avatar is my self portrait (I had to drink a lot of water as it took several takes to get it just right)...
 
Makes sense, you'd have to be 10 to want to pee on Nikon products. Any older and you would know better.

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom